Capital Finance, also known as a capital lease or equipment finance agreement, is an ideal solution for those who want to own the equipment outright after the final payment. This financing option is particularly suitable for assets that have a lifespan of over five years, such as solar panels, LED lighting, industrial machines, construction equipment and tools, work vehicles, trucks and trailers, and even personal or business aircraft. Our capital financing programs offer the most flexible terms for qualified clients, making it one of our most popular loan options.
Capital Finance Key Points:
- Term: 3 – 7 years depending on type of equipment
- Rates: 6% – 9% depending on dollar amount and credit
- 100% ownership when last payment is made
- For-profit companies keep the tax credit, depreciation and other benefits when financing a solar or energy project
- Fixed monthly payments
- Requests up to $250,000 can be approved with minimal paperwork
- Requests over $250,000 requires a 2- or 3-year financial package
- Must have business license
- Home-based businesses accepted
- Best programs for businesses established at least 2+ years
- Start-up business programs are available
- Proof of cash flow required with bank statements and tax returns
The term length and rate are determined by the type of equipment being financed including the business and personal credit. Closely held businesses will normally require a personal guarantee. Larger companies with numerous owners or non-profit groups will not require a personal guarantor if the credit and cash flow are adequate. Capital Financing can be approved very quickly as we can review a request by providing current financial statements.